Google



Welcome to the Travel blog!

Hello Everyone! I am the blog owner: My name is Keith Valentine, and I will be posting more messages every day to provide information and sources for free online travel articles. I just wanted to mention that as an author of online articles, I intend to publish articles on a variety of travel topics but at first I will be focusing on youth hostelling - a pastime I enjoyed immensely as a teenager.

Keith Valentine began his solo excursions at fourteen throughout the south of England, though at a younger age he participated in a guided youth hostelling tour in Wales. He has toured extensively in Europe and North America. Now 52, he travels throughout Ontario with his partner. If you would like to read more free articles, visit our travel articles page.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

null Caribbean Travel Deals
World Traveler - Free Shipping
free web page hit counter
View My Stats