Google



Mediterranean Cruise - July 2000

On Saturday, July 8, I landed in Barcelona, Spain, having flown in from Toronto, Canada, via London; just had time for a sightseeing tour and paid a visit to La Rambla. The next day I boarded the cruise ship: Royal Caribbean’s Legend of the Seas and sailed south to the Spanish island of Majorca, spending the afternoon in Palma De Mallorca. In the evening the ship sailed northeast toward Marseilles, France. On the Monday I took an excursion around Marseilles and in the evening I sailed east toward Livorno, Italy. The following day my bus excursion took me to Florence via Pisa to see the Leaning Tower. That night the ship sailed southeast toward Naples. On Wednesday I took an excursion around Naples and in the evening I sailed southwest toward the Italian island of Sardinia. The next day my excursion took me from Cagliari to Villaggio San Priamo and that night the ship sailed northwest toward Spain. All day Friday was spent cruising across the Western Mediterranean, arriving back at Barcelona the following morning. That afternoon I flew back to Toronto via London.

Keith Valentine began his solo excursions at fourteen throughout the south of England, though at a younger age he participated in a guided youth hostelling tour in Wales. He has toured extensively in Europe and North America. Now 52, he travels throughout Ontario with his partner. If you would like to read more free articles, visit our travel articles page.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

null Caribbean Travel Deals
World Traveler - Free Shipping
free web page hit counter
View My Stats